Affirmations – let us break it down for you, old school, ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘why’ style.
Who: You, of course. We are talking about powerful and magnificent you.
What: Affirm. To declare to yourself and the universe what you hold to be true or what you desire to be true.
Where: Anywhere. In bed, in the shower, in the car, in front of a mirror, while cooking, before a big meeting/presentation. Affirmations know no boundaries
When: Anytime. In the morning, throughout the day, before you go to bed – preferably all three. Think them, say them aloud, write them down, sing them out, chant them from a place deep within you.
Why: They are easy, fun and effective. Seriously guys, they really work. There is infinite power in your thoughts. They dictate your feelings, actions, behaviors and habits. They control the entire direction of your life. You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain here.
Here are 10 of our go-to affirmations that we use to keep our energy elevated, vibes high and to ensure our thoughts are helping us reach our greatest potential.
1. I live an imaginative and inspired life of passion and purpose. I am not waiting for life to begin for I am already on the path to greatness.
2. I send out and receive positive energy. I am living in alignment with what I desire. My actions and words reflect what I want to attract into my life.
3. I am living in flow with the current of life. I am abundant. I have everything I need at this moment and nothing that is meant for me will be withheld from me.
4. I embrace the adventure of life. I revel in the highs and choose to see the lows as a necessary part of the journey.
5. I possess unlimited potential. I am overflowing with creative energy that I let it spill out unto the world. I know no limits.
6. I am a force to be reckoned with. I acknowledge all my power and gifts and I share them with the world freely.
7. I give generously knowing there is more than enough to go around. I celebrate the successes of others, for I am in competition with no one.
8. My body is my most powerful tool. I love every inch of my body and NOURISH it accordingly.
9. I live in each moment, aware, grateful and completely at peace knowing I am exactly where I should be.
10. I celebrate my accomplishments and growth in my journey so far. I am proud of who I am. I wake up enthusiastic about what each new day brings.
Feel free to use these, but there is more power in creating your own unique affirmations that are authentic to you. Use these as inspiration and share your own with us @montaukjuicefactory #mjflife
Comments will be approved before showing up.